Monday, October 6, 2008

close your eyes to see.

Well, after a fortnight of paradise, I have to descend back into the world that, quite frankly, I don't want to be a part of. I'm not going to go on about school, because I'll assume all my frequent readers know my opinion on that, but I will say I'm about ready to quit the whole ordeal.

Tonight is weird. I'm not depressed, but I feel entirely empty and, pretty much, without a point in my life. I'm going to say this in the least suicidal way possible, but I have entirely no point for living. Don't get me wrong, my life is ace, but I have no goals, no aspirations, nothing to wake up for in the morning, and the fact of the matter is, it absolutely sucks. The holidays were awesome, because not only was I not confined to a schedule, I had things to attain, goals and whatnot. I guess when I keep myself occupied, there's a lot less time to think about the things I'm lacking, and with school coming back, I now have all the time in the world to waste on these thoughts.

I guess I'll just have to wait it out until the Christmas holidays to start enjoying myself and life again. Oh well. Only a month and a half until exams, and then I can make the transition from apathy to wholehearted enjoyment.

Let's see if I make it.

No comments: