Friday, November 14, 2008

fix you with cement galloshes.

I'm feeling so isolated and antisocial over the last few days. I'm not even putting in an effort anymore, and it feels like I'm slowly shutting down on the inside, like I'm retreating into some kind of fucking fantasy world.

I don't even feel realistic anymore. There's no reason for me to be depressed. My life is amazing, I'm so much better off than so many people, so why do I feel the need to complain all the time? But, because I'm aware of this, I feel like that's why I'm not discussing it; because I have no explanation as to why it's happening.

I think though, if I actually can overcome this by myself, it'll accomplish so much more than when I simply rely on others to get me through the hard times. Like, maybe I'll be able to finally man up and get over all of this.

No comments: