Monday, December 8, 2008

i got soul doubt.

Life continues to be at a high, but in all seriousness, it's the holidays and that's no real accomplishment. I'm enjoying myself so far, the band has enough material for a demo, been hanging out with some top people, but as I stated not too long ago, this isn't a place for the events, it's a place for reflecting on them and how they affect me.

There's really only one thing that I need to make a decision on, something that I'm kind of struggling to deal with, and could end up being fair big if I don't decide something soon. It's strange, it shouldn't affect me at all, but it's affecting my views on certain things. I'm pretty sure I'll end up making a mature choice on the matter, even if I have been acting somewhat immature about it, but there's nothing to stress over.

I don't really know why I'm writing this. My life isn't really going full force right now, I suppose I just felt I should put an update in so I don't forget about this place for when I really need it. I don't see that happening for at least another two months.

No comments: