Monday, December 15, 2008

saeglopur.

So much for the two months estimate.

Yet again, my inability to keep my thoughts to myself and my mouth shut jeopardises the lifestyle to which I've become accustomed. Well, a friendship, but it's one that plays a large part in the lifestyle to which I've become accustomed.

It's funny, almost Shakespearean, in a way. The very outcome I feared would happen has, and I'm entirely to blame. I feel that if I wasn't paranoid enough to come up with these scenarios, I wouldn't be trapped in one right now.

I'm not quite sure what I hoped to accomplish by typing all this out. It's a strange situation, and really, the only thing to do is just wait it out and hope for the best. Odds are, I'm making this entirely more melodramatic than it actually is, but let's be honest: if I didn't do that with everything, I wouldn't have the need for this blog.

No comments: