Tuesday, August 11, 2009

your words fly like secret pathways through my spine.

I like how I don't learn from the past and from my most painful mistakes. I like how I operate with blind optimism and hope, despite already having lived this. I like how I can function in these circumstances better than I can under real pressure, considering in these I know I'll end up with nothing contrasted against the stressful days when I end up with everything.

It's kind of morbid to even consider this again. But really, it's the one thing that would solidly improve my life. Or so it appears.

I also like that this is my most powerful occasion of having nothing but contempt for the human race, yet it's the most content I've been in months.

As this entry shows, I like my life the most when I'm a fucking idiot. Oh well.

No comments: