Friday, November 6, 2009

blood lost in a bathroom stall.

Well, the school portion of my life is almost over. I have one exam left, and I feel proud to say that I will have passed, and passed fairly decently, with less than the bare minimum.

I decided to write this update for the usual reason of clearing my head, but really, my head is the clearest it's been in months. I know why the stupid thoughts I have are there, I know the way to avoid them, and I know about the loneliness that is really the reason behind both of those problems.

I know there's no way I'll get what I want, so I'll take the bare minimum. I'm used to that by now, and even though it's frustrating, it's the way I work. That idea of keeping certain people in your life, no matter how shit it is under the circumstances, is something I've grown to be a part of.

This is a bad update. But I haven't done one in a while. I often wonder, 'what if I had started this blog and only done updates in the style of Something Awful?' Well, this blog would be more entertaining, probably. But, it would also accomplish nothing.

No comments: