Sunday, September 21, 2008

a change of scenery provides new-found confidence.

First of all, holidays have been amazing so far. Matt's place, city, hanging out with mates, it's been so good. Probably helping my state of mind, too. Picked up my first hard copy of a Godspeed You! Black Emperor album (listening through it right this second) and found a jacket I'm going to go back to the city and buy late this week/early next week, so if anyone wants in, I need people to go with.

But, I think the best part is that a 20 minute walk in the rain, listening to Reel Big Fish, has made me feel revitalized to the world. I have two weeks to enjoy myself, two weeks to get shit done, and I'm going to use those two weeks to the best of my ability, make them memorable, and not back down where I might have in the past.

And then, back to the pointless times of my life.

No comments: